Keeping the following items in mind, Duplo handles customer information very cautiously and strives to protect privacy.
- 1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- When handling personal information, we adhere to various laws concerning the protection of personal information, including laws relating to the protection of personal information and obligations set forth in the guidelines of the competent ministry, as well as this policy.
- 2. Use of Information Within the Purpose of Use
- To the fullest extent possible, we identify the purpose of use and handle personal information within the range of purpose of use clearly expressed or announced unless otherwise in the case of obtaining the consent of the person himself/herself, or when it is recognized as an exception under the law.
- 3. Expressing/Announcing of Purpose of Use, Etc.
- We properly handle customer's personal information within the scope of the following purposes.
- To provide products or service (including premium) that customers need
- To answer questions from customers
- To improve services for customers
- To notify customers about new products or services
- Other than the above, for purposes approved by the customer beforehand.
- 4. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
- We will not provide personal information to third parties other than the shared users specified below except for the following cases.
- When the customer consents
- When recognized as an exception under the law
- 5. Shared Use of Personal Information
- In order to achieve the above purposes of use, we share all items of personal information that the customer filled in in the "Inquiry Form" with the following companies.
Companies with whom we share personal information are the companies listed in the Group Information page on this website.
The responsible administrator of shared personal information is as follows.
Corporate Planning Office, Duplo Corporation
TEL : +81-(0)42-775-3600 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6. Supervision of Contractors
- With regard to personal information, we may outsource our business in order to achieve the above purpose of use.
In such a case, we select a company who undertakes sufficient protections of personal information and we conclude an agreement for personal information protection and other necessary and appropriate measures.
- 7. Internal System
- In order to handle customer personal information appropriately, we strive to improve internal rules and the in-house management system, educate employees, prevent unauthorized access to personal information, and take appropriate measures to prevent loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. We also continue reviewing and improving these measures to ensure protection of personal information.
- 8. Responding to Disclosure Requests, etc.
- If a customer requests to disclose, correct or delete their own personal information, we will promptly respond to said request according to the provisions of laws and regulations after confirming that the customer is the principal. If a customer asks for a special disclosure/notification method, the customer may be charged a fee that takes into account the cost to do so.
- 9. Revision