This website is operated and maintained by Duplo Corporation.
You may use this website only if you agree the terms and conditions of use mentioned below.
1. Trade Mark & Copy Rights of materials
- All the rights relating trade mark, brand mark and company names present in this website belong to Duplo Corporation or its affiliated companies (“Duplo”). Using such marks or names without prior written permission from Duplo is prohibited.
- Also, the copyrights and other related rights concerning all the materials on this website belong to Duplo. Using these materials without prior written permission by Duplo is prohibited.
2. Disclaimers of Warranties
- Duplo shall not provide any guarantee for any accuracy, usefulness or reliability or any other guarantees as to the contents of this website.
- Duplo shall not be liable for any loss, expense or damages arising from your use or access to the contents of this website.
- Duplo may change or suspend the structure, conditions of use, URL or contents of this website.
- Duplo may suspend or discontinue operation/running of this website.
- If you set up a link to this website on your side, please notify the administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) the URL of your website.
- When you set a link to this website, please set the link to the top page of this website（http://www.duplo.com).
- The contents of this website may be changed or suspended without any prior notice.
- Duplo may refuse link request in case it determines such link is inappropriate.
- Duplo shall not guarantee the contents of linked website from this website and shall not be liable in any way for the contents of such linked website.